Join us at the NOAC Experience Outdoor Gear Show, to be held at the National Order of the Arrow Conference from July 30 through August 3, 2018 at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. We are looking for companies and organizations from the outdoor industry to showcase their brands and products to our 8000+ conference attendees. Products to be exhibited at the show include:
- Sleeping bags
- Stoves and cookware
- Camping and backpacking food and beverages
- Climbing gear
- Mountain biking
- Sports gear
- Shooting Sports*
- Outdoor technology (navigation, cameras, lights, power, etc.)
- Science & Technology
- Outdoor industry non-profits and foundations
- Scouting organizations and groups
Attendees at our conference will include 6000 youth (ages 14-20) from around the nation who are leaders in their Scout troops. Many of these youth are Eagle Scouts and all are influencers. Getting your products in their hands is a great way to reach a wide audience – and your future customers. Also in attendance will be 2000 adults, many of who are involved with purchasing decisions for their troops, and for the more than 900 local council Scout camps throughout the country.
* Indiana University regulations prohibit the exhibition of firearms and ammunition at the conference.